Skillful Negotiator is a two-day program designed to develop concepts and skills underlying principled, interest-based negotiation. The workshop prepares participants to manage any negotiation, no matter how challenging it may be. In addition to creating value, they will learn how to communicate effectively, prepare for upcoming negotiations, and deal with difficult behavior.
Our workshops provide participants with the tools necessary to increase their confidence, manage difficult moments, and improve their outcomes, even when their counterparts are behaving competitively.
As a result of this workshop, you, your team, or organization will be able to:
- Create higher-value outcomes, both in terms of substance and relationship.
- To prepare for negotiations together, establish a "common language."
- Avoid stalemate and conflict with clients and customers.
- As negotiations become more difficult, develop confidence and a willingness to "stay at the table."
- Avoid escalating conflict by resisting demands, threats, or other damaging behaviors.
- Build your reputation as a fair, collaborative, and commercially savvy organization.
- Learn more about partnering with CMA by scheduling a consultation.